Patient Info / Forms
Welcome to Elite Physical Therapy and Sports Performance
Are you living with pain? At Elite Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, we are dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
How you should prepare for your visit:
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Wear appropriate clothing – for lower body injuries, wear or bring a pair of shorts; for upper body injuries something like a tank top for access to the shoulders and neck.
What you should expect from your first visit with us:
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you with the medical forms and to navigate the insurance process so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Ready to get started? You can fill your new patient forms beforehand!
We highly recommend completing your New Patient Paperwork ahead of time! Please print the Patient Intake Form and the appropriate Functional Questionnaire below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Patient Intake Form
Lower Extremity Function Scale
Neck Disability Index
Oswestry Low Back Disability
Shoulder & Arm Questionnaire